Teaching and Academics
Between 3 and 6 hours per week for 8 months
● Experience in teaching at the middle school and high school levels.
● Good classroom management skills and motivation for interdisciplinary work.
● Action-oriented approach to language teaching according to the CEFR.
● Experience with IELTS or TOEFL certifications would be a plus.
Core Responsibilities of all Teaching Positions
● Monitoring and evaluating students' progress
● Participating in various pedagogical meetings
● Collaborating with other teachers
● Communicating with parents
● Participating in parent-teacher meetings
● Actively participating in school events
● Contributing to extracurricular projects
● Participating in training sessions for teachers
→If you are interested in a position, please send your cover letter and CV to:
Please indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.